Sunday, 2 March 2014

Small project (2013) : R2D2



A bit of Star Wars wisdom


I made this one last year : I was starting a new job and I moved into a house in the middle of nowhere. It was a building with four appartments and then... crops. And fields. And meadows. And a road. And a kind neighbour with internet, thank god.

It was so big. Maybe 100, 120 m² ? There was a TV. I brought my PS2 and my books. And then it started to snow, and it became a bit lonely, even for me.

The job was horrible and I moved on six months later.

This little guy found a home at my friend ZoƩ's last week ! =)


 Here you go !


What was I watching at the time ?
 The Simpsons, I think. And a bit later I bought a PS3, and I discovered Mass Effect 3. (I must make some cute Garrus cross-stitch art.) I cried when I finished it and I watched every ending three times. It had been a long time since I had been so impressed by a story. It's so perfect, and the music... !

No comments:

Post a Comment